Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team and are currently looking for a Head of Services EMEA (m/f/d) based in one of our European offices.
Head of Services EMEA (m/f/d)
- Management of the European Service organization (in PV and Wind) of more than 10 legal entities in various countries, with focus on the management of the local Managing Directors
- Driving innovation, developing new business models and focusing on efficiency in the organization.
- Ensuring financial transparency (e.g. by defining value adding KPIs)
- Supporting the implementation of digital tools and transformation into a more digital business
- Constant commercial and technical monitoring of make or buy decisions
- Dealing with and understanding of large international customers
- Management of M&A transactions as well as Post-Merger-Integration
- Reporting to the Global Director of Services in Munich, Germany
- University degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experienced in managing service delivery organizations
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least significant references in a similar position for an international Wind or PV company (or other Service business), with extensive leadership responsibility
- Experience as a business developer with a strong project management background
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- High sense for intercultural awareness, overseas experience is preferable
- Expertise in energy and flexibility markets
- Strong in communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Innovative, driven and independent thinker who thrives in a dynamic and multi-faceted environment
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.