Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Santa Fe, New Mexico and are currently looking for a Intern (m/f/d) Marketing Department.
Intern (m/f/d) Marketing Department USA
- Supporting the marketing department in accurately maintaining customer contact information, responding to customer requests
- Responding to customer requests
- Supporting marketing programs, including event support tasks
- Online research to uncover information about leads and prospects is also one of the primary responsibilities
- Basic business or accounting class work or equivalent working experience
- Proficient spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to learn and use Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word, Sharepoint, and Outlook
- Ability to learn and use additional software – including NetSuite CRM/ERP, Slack, and Lucidchart
- Enthusiastic, accountable and organized individual
- True commitment to learning, contributing and career advancement
- Ability to manage time – prioritize short- and long-term tasks to ensure all individual objectives are addressed in a timely manner
- Ability to ask for help and the willingness to give help
- Modern office atmosphere
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.